Tomate de Colgar Tartlet
Tomate de Colgar with anchovy and parsley tartlet is an ideal plate to enjoy with your friends.
There is no afternoon snack without an empanada or cake..and mainly all of them contains tomato as its main ingredients. Onion and tomato are the most used ingredients at the moment. It can be in its different varieties: raw, just with salt, oil, on a salad, and so on.
1 Empanada Pastry
4 Tomates de Colgar (take the biggest ones if possible)
50 gr. bread crumbs
2 garlic cloves
1 Anchovy on olive oil can.
– Stretch the pastry and cut in on circles roughly of 10×10 cm.
– Make thick slices of Tomate de Colgar
– Smash garlic cloves and add parsley, bread crumbs, salt and olive oil. Mix everything up to cover completely the tomatoes.
– Oven it at 200º until it get brown
– Take it out, add the anchovies and a bit of parsley on top