Puff pastry with Tomate de Colgar
We can use Tomate de Colgar in a wide range of recipes thanks to its durability and peculiarities. One of our favorites is to use it as side dish with other vegetables, cheese and mushrooms.
Puff pastry with Tomate de Colgar, ingredients:
- Puff pastry
- Some Tomates de Colgar
- Grated cheese
- A small courgette
- A piece of garlic
- A bit of salt
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Switch on the oven at 180º
- Chop the piece of garlic into very small pieces.
- Wash the mushrooms and cut it into slices. Once ready, stir fry them with oil during couple of minutes adding a bit of salt. Before finishing, add also the garlic.
- Prepare thin slices of courgettes
- Make puff pastry circles with a mould
- Place over the puff pastry some slices of courgettes, mushrooms, half a tomato and on top, a bit of grated cheese.
- Oven it until the puff pastry browned.
- Plate up and enjoy!